Relax, kick off your shoes and smell the salty ocean air. Walk along the beach and let the sound of crashing waves cleanse your mind. Enter a timeless world as you bask in the serenity of colorful, fragrant gardens surrounding our oceanfront hotel in Pacific Grove, California. Let your senses reawaken as you slow down and experience nature: joyful bird songs, a gentle breeze in your hair, waves lapping against your bare feet. Unlike many hotels, our Monterey Bay hotel on the Pacific Grove Coast has the intimacy and slower pace that you crave.
A Pacific Grove Ocean View Inn with 39 Years of Excellence in Hospitality
Fun and Romance In Pacific Grove
Seven Gables Inn has been designated by American Historic Inns as “One of the 10 Most Romantic Inns in America.”And voted #2 in the USA Today’s voter poll of the Most Romantic Inns in the US. Each of our boutique hotel accommodations feature a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and Monterey Bay, CA. Our luxurious rooms include a complimentary welcome package featuring a selected California wine, waters and snacks, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet service and free parking. Experience for yourself why we’re one of the Top 10 Romantic Inns in America.
With Your Stay
- Wonderful Ocean Views in Every Room
- Individually Furnished with fine antiques & modern amenities
- Window Seating to Enjoy Ocean Views
- Full, Private In-Room Bathrooms
- Complimentary High-Speed WiFi
- Pillowtop Custom Beds
- Luxurious Down-Alternative Comforters
- Luxurious Fine Microfiber Linens
- Non-allergenic Pillows
- Luxurious Logoed Microplush Robes
- Keurig beverage maker
- Complimentary Waters
- Alarm Clock / Radio / iPod Dock
- Extra Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Binoculars Upon Request
- Free, Plentiful On-Street Parking
- Fireplaces in Select Rooms
- TVs in Select Rooms
- Note: Breakfast service has been resumed. This service could be suspended if required by local COVID-19 regulations. Wine and cheese service and evening cookies have been suspended indefinitely.
- To protect our guests and our team, face masks covering your mouth and nose MUST be worn while circulating throughout our Breakfast Room. While they are currently not required in our Lobby and throughout the guest hallways, we do recommend guests wear them.
- NO interim housekeeping service. No team member will enter your room during your stay. This protects you and our team.