Room ADA Accessibility Features:
- Bathroom has shower/tub with multiple grab bars (shower chair upon request), sink and 20″ toilet.
- Step stool upon request for assisted access to bed.
- Handicap accessible reserved parking space 50′ from second exterior entrance. Specifically reserved by name of guest.
- No-step access to Lobby area in next building 75′ from exterior entrance to Chautauqua.
- No-step registration accessibility from handicap parking area to lobby through guest entrance.
- Service animals welcome.
- Any additional specific questions can be answered by a quick call to Seven Gables Inn at 831-372-4341 between 8am-9pm PST.
Property ADA Accessibility Features:
- Located on the Elevated First Floor on the Southwest Side of the Beach House with a second private exterior entrance.
- Please note this room is slightly elevated above the garden level. Guests circulating the inn will pass by this room at the garden level.
- This guest room can accommodate 1-2 persons only, including adults and children. This room is suitable for children under 12 years old. Child Liability Waiver signature required.
At Seven Gables Inn we are committed to making our website accessible to everyone, which is why we have worked diligently to ensure it meets ADA standards, including a level AA conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
That said, if you have have come to this page because you believe there is an issue on the site, please do not hesitate in reporting it to us at:
In addition, if you have any suggestions on how to improve this site’s accessibility, we are listening. Your user experience matters to us, and we want to ensure it is as good as it can be.
This accessibility statement applies to content on thesevengablesinn.com. The Seven Gables Inn is not responsible for any third-party content that may link from thesevengablesinn.com